Langsung ke konten utama

Plan in the next holiday

In the one day 3 teen meet in the cafe.
 Gabe : Guys, what you next holiday plan?
Tron : I want go to the Bali beach
John : I just want to stay at home because i didn't have money
Gabe : Tron when you go to Bali?
Tron : at December 16th, do you want to come with me?
Gabe : Bali is a nice place for holiday i think i will come with you to Bali
Tron : John, want to come with us to Bali?
John : I didn't have some money
Gabe : Come on bro, i give you some money but you must come with us to Bali
John : Hmm, okay i will come with you to Bali
Tron : Gabe what you plan in the next holiday
Gabe : I was want go to USA but i think it's was borred place
John : USA has some cool place i think
Tron : Yea but i think Indonesian is the cool country
John : I agree with you Tron
Gabe : Hmm, i think that's right Indonesian has many city, culture, and many more.

1 another teen come and sit with they.
 Max : Hi guys, what you all talking about?
Gabe : We talking about plan in the next holiday
Tron : You want come with us to Bali?
Max : Bali? i didn't know that place
John : Bali is city in Indonesian Bali has many culture and beautiful beach
Max : Ohh, Indonesian city, what will we do in there?
Tron : We will get around the town and see some culture there
Gabe : Yaa, we will stay at good hotel
John : Don't forget to try Bali food
Max : Hmm, okay i think i come with you go to Bali
Tron : Ohh and the end of our visit we must take a photo in Kuta Beach
Gabe : I agree with you Tron
John : I too
Max : Okay, but can we come to Raja Ampat after go to Bali?
Tron : I can how about you Gabe? John?
Gabe : I can go to Raja Ampat
John : I can't i didn't have some...
Gabe : Money? you come with us to Bali and Raja Ampat do not think about money, they from me
John : Gabe thank you so much
Tron : But what will we do in there?
Max : Same, we will stay at good hotel and maybe we can diving in Raja Ampat sea
Gabe : Okay, i think we can find treasure in Raja Ampat sea
John : Hahaha, we can rich if we find treasure in Raja Ampat sea
Max : Okay, when we go to Bali?
Tron : at 16th December
Max : Okay, after Bali we go to Raja Ampat right?
Gabe : Yaa, it was night i think we must go back home
Tron : Yaa Gabe that's right see you later guys!
Gabe : See you later guys!
Max : Okay goodbye!
John : Goodbye!

And they go to home.

A : I hope in the next holiday i can back to hometown in Jakarta and celebrating new years in there and go around Jakarta City, before i back to hometown maybe i will go to some cool place in Bandung with my old friend or a new friend.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Offers and suggestions

Topics: Choose the additional subject Adam: "Hey Nicolas!" Nicolas: "Hey Adam!" Adam: "What additional subject will you choose?" Nicolas: "I think I will choose Economy." Adam: "I think it's not good for you. Because you're good in Germany." Nicolas: "Thanks but I still want to choose Economy for my additional subject because I think it will be useful for my future life. I think you're good in Economy. Let's choose economy, so we can study together!" Adam: "Should I choose Economy for my additional subject?" Nicolas: "I think it's more useful for your life and you want to be entrepreneur right?" Adam: "Yes I am." Nicolas: "Then you have to choose Economy. It will be useful for your major." Adam: "Thanks nic for your advice, but I will choose Germany." Nicolas: "Really? Why?" Adam: "Because I will take entrepreneurship major in Ge

ANNOUNCEMENT ACTIVITIES

Text 1 Elements of the Announcement Found/Not Found Details Opening Found HELLO GEORGETOWN Contents Found Information about the new place and including the date Closing Found For hiring opportunities, email georgetown@jcrew.com Text 2 Elements of the Announcement Found/Not Found Details Opening Found The tittle Contents Found The information about then ongoing outbreaks of Avian Influenza in Indonesia. Text 3 Opening Found The tittle “ We are proud to announce We outgrew our old place” Contents Found The information about the new addres of their old store. Closing Found The contacs information from the informers. Text 4 Not found

BLESSED ME!

Hello! how are you today? now i want to tell you all about my weird experience   In one day i follow my mom to bank in Jakarta, my mom said i must wait front of the exit door. A few minutes i look my mom go outside, i follow her but i lost her at that time i am still 6 years, i didnt know whats i must do at that time i still walk until i found someone and he ask to me "Why you walking alone?" and i said "I lost my mom" and he ask me again "Did you know you home address?" i just said "at JL.Cikoko" and he drove me to address what i said, after that he ask me "I'm so sorry can't drove you to home but i know you can go home alone from here, right?" and i said "It's okay thank you sir i will remember you, i can go home from here" he go and i walk to home, at home my mom is not in home in a few minutes my mom back to home, evidently when i look my mom go outside bank that's not my mom