Langsung ke konten utama

CONVERSATION

Conversation english

...

One day in Library 2 teen talking about something
 Gian : Hi bro! can you help me?
Adam : Sure,what can i do?
Gian : Please close that door.
Adam walk to the door and close the door after that he back to Gian
Adam : Done!
Gian : Okay thanks, but wait i do not know you yet.
Adam : Oh ya? Hahaha, my name Adam Bagus and you?
Gian : Ohh Adam, my name is Gian, you know Recca eSport?
Adam : I know Recca eSport is gaming team from Indonesia right?
Gian : Yeah, thats right and i hear Recca eSport win world game tournament.
Adam : Really? im so proud of Recca eSport but Indonesia has many gaming team
and has won various tournament.
Gian : That's right i hope i can like they, can bring Indonesia name to world.
Adam : I too but i think i can't be like they i must focus exam .
Gian : I too but if i bored i will play game.
Adam : Hmm maybe i too, i must go to home i hope we can play game together, nice to
meet you Gian.
Gian : Ohh okay, i also want to play game together with you and nice too meet you too see yaa.

Adam go home and Gian stay in library.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Offers and suggestions

Topics: Choose the additional subject Adam: "Hey Nicolas!" Nicolas: "Hey Adam!" Adam: "What additional subject will you choose?" Nicolas: "I think I will choose Economy." Adam: "I think it's not good for you. Because you're good in Germany." Nicolas: "Thanks but I still want to choose Economy for my additional subject because I think it will be useful for my future life. I think you're good in Economy. Let's choose economy, so we can study together!" Adam: "Should I choose Economy for my additional subject?" Nicolas: "I think it's more useful for your life and you want to be entrepreneur right?" Adam: "Yes I am." Nicolas: "Then you have to choose Economy. It will be useful for your major." Adam: "Thanks nic for your advice, but I will choose Germany." Nicolas: "Really? Why?" Adam: "Because I will take entrepreneurship major in Ge

Expression Offers and Suggestions Observation

No. Name Offers Suggestions 1. Azhar and Mikhail  x x 2. Sonya, Yasmin, and Dina √ √ 3. Aira and M. Fikri √ √ 4. A. Maya and Karin √ √ 5. Michael and M. Rafid √ √ 6. Anais and Naura √ √ 7. M. Zidan and Fathir √ √ 8. R. Qunta and Decinta √ √ 9. Wan Fa and Zidane √ √ 10. Martin and Adam √ √ 11. Auzan and Dhafin √ √ Analyze Michael and Rafid's conversation Offers Michael : "I think so, too. So, do you want me to accompany you to the teacher's room?" Suggestions Michael : "You should consider your own interest. German and Economy is very different." Michael : "I think language is hard." Rafid     : "I think you

ANNOUNCEMENT ACTIVITIES

Text 1 Elements of the Announcement Found/Not Found Details Opening Found HELLO GEORGETOWN Contents Found Information about the new place and including the date Closing Found For hiring opportunities, email georgetown@jcrew.com Text 2 Elements of the Announcement Found/Not Found Details Opening Found The tittle Contents Found The information about then ongoing outbreaks of Avian Influenza in Indonesia. Text 3 Opening Found The tittle “ We are proud to announce We outgrew our old place” Contents Found The information about the new addres of their old store. Closing Found The contacs information from the informers. Text 4 Not found