Langsung ke konten utama

BLESSED ME!

Hello! how are you today? now i want to tell you all about my weird experience 

 In one day i follow my mom to bank in Jakarta, my mom said i must wait front of the exit door.
A few minutes i look my mom go outside, i follow her but i lost her at that time i am still 6 years, i didnt know whats i must do at that time i still walk until i found someone and he ask to me "Why you walking alone?"
and i said "I lost my mom" and he ask me again "Did you know you home address?" i just said "at JL.Cikoko" and he drove me to address what i said, after that he ask me "I'm so sorry can't drove you to home but i know you can go home alone from here, right?" and i said "It's okay thank you sir i will remember you, i can go home from here" he go and i walk to home, at home my mom is not in home in a few minutes my mom back to home, evidently when i look my mom go outside bank that's not my mom

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Offers and suggestions

Topics: Choose the additional subject Adam: "Hey Nicolas!" Nicolas: "Hey Adam!" Adam: "What additional subject will you choose?" Nicolas: "I think I will choose Economy." Adam: "I think it's not good for you. Because you're good in Germany." Nicolas: "Thanks but I still want to choose Economy for my additional subject because I think it will be useful for my future life. I think you're good in Economy. Let's choose economy, so we can study together!" Adam: "Should I choose Economy for my additional subject?" Nicolas: "I think it's more useful for your life and you want to be entrepreneur right?" Adam: "Yes I am." Nicolas: "Then you have to choose Economy. It will be useful for your major." Adam: "Thanks nic for your advice, but I will choose Germany." Nicolas: "Really? Why?" Adam: "Because I will take entrepreneurship major in Ge

Expression Offers and Suggestions Observation

No. Name Offers Suggestions 1. Azhar and Mikhail  x x 2. Sonya, Yasmin, and Dina √ √ 3. Aira and M. Fikri √ √ 4. A. Maya and Karin √ √ 5. Michael and M. Rafid √ √ 6. Anais and Naura √ √ 7. M. Zidan and Fathir √ √ 8. R. Qunta and Decinta √ √ 9. Wan Fa and Zidane √ √ 10. Martin and Adam √ √ 11. Auzan and Dhafin √ √ Analyze Michael and Rafid's conversation Offers Michael : "I think so, too. So, do you want me to accompany you to the teacher's room?" Suggestions Michael : "You should consider your own interest. German and Economy is very different." Michael : "I think language is hard." Rafid     : "I think you

ANNOUNCEMENT ACTIVITIES

Text 1 Elements of the Announcement Found/Not Found Details Opening Found HELLO GEORGETOWN Contents Found Information about the new place and including the date Closing Found For hiring opportunities, email georgetown@jcrew.com Text 2 Elements of the Announcement Found/Not Found Details Opening Found The tittle Contents Found The information about then ongoing outbreaks of Avian Influenza in Indonesia. Text 3 Opening Found The tittle “ We are proud to announce We outgrew our old place” Contents Found The information about the new addres of their old store. Closing Found The contacs information from the informers. Text 4 Not found